KAPPA PSI KAPPA MEMBERSHIP
Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc. is a non-profit, non-collegiate service organization for men of all races and sexual orientations. Although academic excellence, education, and scholarship is strongly encouraged amongst our membership, it is not a requirement of aspiring members to petition for membership. This ONLY means that you do NOT have to be enrolled in an institution of higher learning to become a member.
Under the laws of "The Articles of Corporation" of the state of Florida has classified this organization as a non-profit, non-collegiate, service organization. The members of Kappa Psi Kappa volunteer time and monetary contributions to many charitable organizations across the globe. At the same time, we do participate in many social events. Read more below to apply:
Becoming A Member
The "Bond of Brothers" is not just a phrase, it is a lifetime commitment. The Founders of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc. wanted more than just a fraternity, they wanted a True Brotherhood. A Brotherhood that would unite many men from all walks of life that would come together for what Kappa Psi Kappa believes in.
By joining Kappa Psi Kappa you are agreeing to accept the high ideals of Brotherhood, Service, Leadership, and Scholarship. You are also accepting yourself for who you are, and committing to strive for the best despite what obstacles could occur.
Yes, there were a number of fraternities that were already founded but the founders of Kappa Psi Kappa wanted something that other organizations didn't have. The founders, lead by strength and found the concepts of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc.
Membership in NPHC affiliated fraternal organizations doesn't exclude applicants from seeking or obtaining membership in Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Incorporated; we feel there is room to utilize skill sets and talents for all that meet the requirements.
Requirements for Membership:
1. 18 years of age or older.
2. A High School Graduate or GED Equivalent.
3. Posses Leadership Skills.
4. Be a Registered Voter.
5. High School Transcript or Official copy of GED (an official college transcript that is sealed and signed by the Registrar will be accepted).
6. Community Service background and a willingness to work within the community. Be able to submit a minimum of 3 verifiable community service hours.
7. Be of Good Character and able to uphold the principles, mission, and purpose of Kappa Psi Kappa.
* If you are not a member of Kappa Psi Kappa and you are interested, please take the time to fill out our online application found on the bottom of this page. This will be the first step among many that you shall encounter. After we receive your information, we will contact you with any additional information and instructions on how to become a Kappa Psi Kappa Man. The information contained within the Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity National Headquarters website are provided as a public service. The organization makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the information's completeness, appropriateness, accuracy or credibility. Furthermore, the organization does not guarantee that the use of the information is free of any claims of copyright.